Mpho obtained a BA.Ed. Degree at the University of Transkei in 1995 followed by his BEd Honours in the University of Pretoria in 2006. He went on to study his LLB degree from the University of Fort Hare in 2012.
Mpho completed his articles with McWilliams & Elliott after joining the firm in April 2017 and was admitted as an Attorney in October 2019 serving a total of four years at the firm thus far as an Associate.
Education / Qualifications
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) | University of Fort Hare
- Bachelor Arts in Education (BA. Ed) | University of Transkei
- ED. Honours | University of Pretoria
- Certificate in Management including Finance and People Management | University of KwaZulu-Natal.
- Certificate in Legal Practice: Unisa
Fields of Legal Expertise
- Road Accident Fund and Personal Injury
- Immigration and Refugee Law
- Executive Member of the South African National Civic Organisation (SANCO)
- Received a Leadership Certificate from Inkqubela Community Development