Road Accident Fund & Personal Injury
McWilliams & Elliott are able to assist in claims relating to the Road Accident Fund, Personal Injury and Medical Negligence.
If you have been injured as a result of a third party’s negligence you can approach us to determine whether you are legally entitled to a personal injury claim.
Personal injury claims our attorneys can assist with include:
- Medical Negligence Claims
- Road Accident Fund Claims
- Slip and Fall Claims
- Animal Injury Claims
Claims against the Road Accident Fund aim to compensate persons who have suffered from a personal injury or dependents of persons who have passed away as a result of a motor vehicle accident.
At McWilliams & Elliott, we are able to provide advice and assistance to clients needing to claim from the Road Accident Fund to be compensated for personal injury or losses experienced in a motor vehicle accident.
Our team of skilled litigation attorneys can assist you with matters against the Road Accident Fund including:
- Assessment and evaluation of claims against the Road Accident Fund
- Registering, lodging and running claims to finalisation
- Arranging and facilitating consultations with leading medical specialists to ensure injuries are properly assessed
- Quantification of claims across all applicable heads of damage, including:
- Past medical expenses
- Past and future loss of income
- Future medical expenses by way of legislative undertaking
- General damages
We are also able to provide legal advice for cases involving matters of medical malpractice or medical negligence.
With our assistance, our professional litigation attorneys are able to assist with any and all aspects of claims against the Road Accident Fund as well as matters of personal injury and medical negligence claims.