The Labour Law team at McWilliams & Elliott offer an extensive range of services relating to Labour Law matters.
From the drafting of employment contracts, and employment equity policies to the handling of Labour Court litigation proceedings, among other services, our team of Labour Law attorneys are qualified to provide expert assistance with most Labour Law matters.
Headed by our director, Imraan Petersen, we are able to provide assistance with Labour Law matters including:
- Drafting employment contracts and restraints of trade
- Drafting disciplinary codes, procedures and employment related policies
- CCMA and Bargaining Council Litigation and assisting clients in their preparation for conciliations and arbitrations where attorneys are not permitted to attend
- Labour Court Litigation including interdicts and reviews
- Chairing disciplinary hearings
- Facilitating the resolution of employment related disputes
- Advising on Employment Equity and discrimination disputes
With an excellent reputation for Labour Law services, you can trust in our team of capable Labour Law attorneys to handle your Labour Law matters with ease and efficiency, be it in the form of drafting policy or representation at the CCMA.