Road Accident Fund
Imraan Petersen, supported by Professional Assistant Kaya Ngubentombi, deals with matters relating to litigation against the Road Accident Fund. Claims against the Road Accident Fund aim to compensate persons who have suffered from personal injury, or dependants of persons who have passed away as a result of a motor vehicle accident.
The practice group deals with:
- The assessment and evaluation of claims against the Road Accident Fund
- Registering, lodging, and running claims to finalisation
- Arranging and facilitating consultations with leading medical specialists to ensure that injuries and their sequelae are properly assessed
- Quantification of claims across all applicable heads of damages, including:
- Past Medical Expenses
- Past Loss of Income
- Future Medical Expenses by way of a legislative undertaking
- Future Loss of Income
- General Damages
Our professionals are able to assist with any and all aspects of claims against the Road Accident Fund.